TDiff is a free file comparison tool.
I have being using diff tools for years, almost every day.
Being a programmer, we always want to change something so I decided to make my own tool.
- Very simple - Do one job well
- Fast to open
- Fast to compare
- Command line to be used as external tool
- Unified view (blue is new, red is deleted, gray is unmodified)
tdiff oldfile.txt newfile.txt
This text sample is from wikipedia article:
Latest version 1.39 - tdiff139.zip
(Runs on XP, Vista, Windows 7)
History of this page
- 20/05/2011 Release 1.39
- 10/05/2011 Release 1.30
- 29/04/2011 Release 1.15
- 26/04/2011 Release 1.12
- 25/04/2011 Release 1.10 and 1.11
- 20/04/2011 Release 1.8
- 19/04/2011 Release 1.7
- 05/04/2011 Release 1.6
- 04/04/2011 This page was published
Want to see more? Go to the CodeBlog section.
About the author:
I am Thiago Adams. I work as a professional C++ software engineer. I have created this website to share ideas and source code with other people with similar interests.